Monday 19 September 2011

The first experience !!!

Experience is totally different from listening or studying !!! I have studied many things about earthquake, but the things are totally different when I experienced it !!! In this post I wish to share my experience !!!

I was watching television show in my laptop !!! It was a musical program, so I used my head phone and was enjoying the show !!!

Exactly by 18.10 hours, I could feel something vibrate !!! I never had thought of earthquake then !!! I was searching for my mobile, to check whether it is vibrating - but it was not !!! Then I could experience my cot shaking !!! Now I confirmed that this is not due to the vibration of my mobile !!!

A sweet pocket was kept near me in a chair !!! A ladu from that pocket fall down !!! I was really shocked !!! Left the room immediately !!! Outside my room, I saw some of my colleagues discussing about the same !!! Then  we came to know it was an Earthquake !!!

We decided to run downstairs, since we were in third floor of building !!! But all our thoughts went in saving our laptops, mobile phones, purse etc !!! I just wore a slipper and flew downstairs !!!

We saw few people standing down even before we reach !!! This was the instant we realized that carrying laptop or mobile phones is not more important than our life !!! 

The intention of writing this post is - We know that our life is precious !!! But during earthquake, the things which we admire more turns out to be our enemy !!!

What would have happened, if earthquake occur during the time my colleagues went to collect their purse !?!? 

Just imagine !!! God gives opportunity only once !!!

Everyone says us to dug us down any strong material during time of quake !!! But my sincere advice is, in India buildings are not strong enough to sustain quakes !!! Even the beams could collapse !!! So make a steady move to reach open space !!! Having a pillow or cushion to minimize effect to your head is highly advisable !!!

Hope this post was useful !!! Please share this blog with your friends and relatives !!! Please find time to write back to us !!! Do vote in INDLI and  INDIBLOGGER, if we deserve !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment