Saturday 12 March 2011

!!! ZEN Stories !!! Why they are Popular !!!?!?!

No two Human Beings have Idle behaviour !!! But there is one thing most common in everyone of us !!! Telling / Listening Stories !!! Everyone of us have grown up listening to some stories from our parents or grand parents !!! Here we are to discuss significance of ZEN Stories !!!ZEN Stories are preached by Buddhist Priests !!! These stories are most popular by their name !!! Recent survey says, People's mentality and attitude can be changed by making them listen ZEN Stories !!! After hearing all these, I made an attempt to study few ZEN stories !!!

I noticed a major difference between stories we listened during our childhood and ZEN stories !!! 99 % of ZEN stories never have a proper ending !!! That is, stories I listened in my earlier days used to have a climax !!! There will be a proper moral also for that story !!! So I have never applied my thought into those stories !!!

But, as far as ZEN Stories are concerned, they don't have a proper ending !!! The moral varies depending on the knowledge you have !!! I am unable to express my feelings with ease !!! So let me post a small story which may succeed in igniting your thoughts !!!

A STUDENT WENT TO HIS MEDITATION TEACHER AND SAID "MY MEDITATION IS HORRIBLE !!! I FEEL SO DISTRACTED OR MY LEGS ACHE OR AM FALLING ASLEEP !!! ITS HORRIBLE !!!

"IT WILL PASS" !!! SAID THE TEACHER AS A MATTER OF FACT !!!

A WEEK LATER, SAME STUDENT CAME TO THE TEACHER AND SAID "MY MEDITATION IS WONDERFUL !!! I FEEL SO AWARE, SO PEACEFUL, SO ALIVE !!! IT'S JUST WONDERFUL !!!

"IT WILL PASS" !!! SAID THE TEACHER AS A MATTER OF FACT !!!

Hope you would have understood the moral of story !!! If you think this blog to be useful, please do recommend to your friends !!! If you like this post, do vote in INDLI and TOPBLOGGING !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment